If you need to amend or cancel a booking please send call us on 0845 450 0808
or fax on 0208 893 5361. Alternatively you can email us at email@example.com
or write to us at CarParking.com, Brent Road, Southall, Middlesex, UB2 5LE.
Please ensure that all of the details on the booking confirmation are correct as
CarParking.com cannot be held responsible if customers do not advise them of any
corrections or amendments that may be required. If cancelling a booking please
quote your booking reference number and address details. For bookings that need
amending please quote your booking reference number and the details of the required
Standard Terms and Conditions ("the Conditions")
This is a legal document which contains contractual provisions. Your Statutory Rights are not affected.
- Bookings made through the CarParking.com website are deemed confirmed by the issue of a CarParking.com booking reference number.
- Bookings made by telephone will be deemed confirmed by CarParking.com's telesales operator.
- Bookings made by post are deemed confirmed when written confirmation is sent by CarParking.com.
- All services are subject to availability.
- CarParking.com reserve the right not to accept or fulfil a booking.
- Payment for bookings made through our website or by telephone can only be made by card payment. We accept Visa, American Express, Mastercard, Diners Club, Delta, Switch or Solo.
- If a payment by card is declined or if a payment by cheque is returned uncleared, CarParking.com and the service provider reserve the right not to fulfil your booking.
- All our prices are quoted in Sterling and include VAT.
- If payment is made using an overseas credit card, the card issuer will debit your account in the local currency at the exchange rate applicable on the date of processing. A conversion charge may also be applied.
- An additional Credit Card Surcharge fee of £1.50 will be added to all bookings for which payment is made by Credit Card. This additional fee covers charges made by the Credit Card Issuers and is non-refundable. There is no surcharge applied to payments made by Debit Card.
- Bookings that are cancelled up to 24 hours before the date for which the service has been reserved will be refunded in full with the exception of Budget Airport Parking, Manchester who will deduct a £7.50 administration fee from the refund.
- Bookings that are cancelled within 24 hours of the date for which the service is reserved shall be charged in full.
- For the purposes of Condition 3, the period for which the service is booked shall be deemed to commence at midnight on the day prior to the commencement date for the service booked.
- Customers wishing to shorten the length of stay for a service, once the service has commenced, will still be liable to pay the whole fee for the service booked.
- Cancellations and amendments cannot be accepted to any bookings made for Saver or non-flexible parking products.
4. CARPARKING.COM'S LIABILITY
CarParking.com are acting solely as booking agents for the service providers and is only liable to the customer for losses directly arising from its own negligence in processing the booking.
5. SERVICE PROVIDERS TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bookings are accepted subject to the service providers' current terms and conditions. A copy which can be provided on request.
- So far as not inconsistent with the service providers' terms and conditions.
- The service provider does not accept responsibility or liability for any theft, loss or damage to any personal property or loose items left within a vehicle whilst it is parked with them.
- The service provider does not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the windscreen or any other glass in the customer's vehicle.
- The service provider will not accept any responsibility or liability for any damage to the vehicle if the customer does not inspect his vehicle and report any said damage to the service provider before departing the car park.
- The service provider accepts no liability for any loss or damage unless and to the extent that it is proved to be caused by the service provider's negligence.
- Cars parked in on-airport and hotel car parks are parked at their owner's risk.
6. CUSTOMER SERVICE
- Any claims for loss or damage to vehicles or in relation to the quality of the service provided should be made to CarParking.com who will contact the service provider with the details and oversee the claim.
- Any questions or claims regarding the processing of a customer's booking should be forwarded to CarParking.com.
- CarParking.com's 24 hour customer service number is 0845 450 0808.
- Telephone calls to CarParking.com are charged at the rate agreed with your telephone service provider. Telephone calls may be monitored and recorded for training purposes.